1. If you need a copy of the survey questions, the blank questionnaire in PDF is available here.
2. A PDF file containing descriptions of all of the positions covered in this survey available here.
3. Please enter the actual U.S. dollar value (not in thousands or millions) and do not enter any non-numeric character such as "$" or "k". Enter the full amount (e.g. do not enter $500K or $0.5M, but please enter it as 500,000). You may use commas in numbers greater than 999, but they are not necessary.
4. For public companies, preliminary (unaudited) financial information is acceptable.
5. Data provided for 2016 and 2017 should include same-facility information only. If you have purchased or sold a facility, please revise last year's data to reflect the same scope of business as in your current data.
6. The assembly business covered in IPC's surveys is not limited to PCB assembly. It includes all electronics assembly and related services, such as system build and design.
7. If you need to leave an incomplete survey and return to complete it later, you may do so. Be sure to complete the current page and click the forward icon (>>>) to send that data. When you wish to resume the survey, use the same computer and browser, then click your original survey link to return to your survey.
8. Once you have submitted your completed survey, you will not be able to re-enter the survey form to make changes. If you need to make changes to a submitted survey, please contact Piyamart Holmgren at firstname.lastname@example.org or + 1-847-597-2868.